Allow DMcA Financial Services to take care of all your financial needs. We understand that managing your finances can be stressful, time-consuming and costly.
At DMcA Financial Services, we aim to take care of all your financial requirements under one roof at a competitive rate. We value trust and integrity at DMcA Financial Services. We can guarantee that each client receives the individual attention that they require.
We offer a comprehensive selection of financial services for you to choose from depending on what you are looking for:
- Accounting – Offering affordable accounting, we can assist you with your accounting. Ensuring the numbers add up
- Bookkeeping – We will ensure your financial records are up to date and clear. By keeping your books up to date, your company audit will be that much easier.
- Income Tax – Assuring your TAX returns are as simple as can be.
- Registration and compliance – Let’s work together to keep your company compliant.
- Statutory returns – We make those pesky annual returns less time consuming
- Income Tax – Keeping your TAX up to date so you don’t get lumped with a large ‘catch-up’ bill.
- Income Tax advice and compliance – We make certain that you are compliant and paying only what you are due to pay.
- Statutory returns – Annual returns have never been easier than when you have us assist you.
Not only do we help cover the financial side of things, but we can also assist you with legal affairs. We have a law practice that can help you through difficult situations. If you are in a bind and need some help, give us a call.
McArthur & Venniker Incorporated can assist you in any of the following:
- Deceased Estates – When a loved one passes away, it can be difficult to manage, let us discreetly assist you in tying up their affairs.
- Executor Services – Let us assist you in assuring the items in a will arrive safely with the loved ones they were left for.
- Curatorships – We can assist in appointing someone to manage the finances of those who can’t manage it themselves.
- Inter Vivos Trusts – We can assist you in setting up a property trust and assigning beneficiaries.
- Wills – Let’s work together to ensure each of your valuable items are accounted for and your family are taken care of should something happen to you.
- Contracts – We will take note of the finer clauses, ensuring both parties are treated fairly
- Court Applications – These can be tricky and time-consuming, let us help!
Is this exactly what you have been looking for?
Do you have any questions?
Give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions you have